Ongoing volunteer and community initiatives
Holiday Fundraiser: Each year, we team up with an organization to provide less fortunate families and children in our area with items to make their holiday special.
Community Support: We select worthy non-profits in many ways, driven by a committee of employee volunteers who help select deserving organizations most in need of our help. Donating time, resources, advice and money are all ways we give back.
We have supported:
- Alpha Loft
- Child Health Services (Manchester Community Health Center)
- Cornelia de Lange Syndrome (CdLS) Foundation
- David’s House at CHaD
- Families in Transition
- Friends of Manchester Animal Shelter
- Girls, Inc.
- Granite Pathways
- Kids Café
- Manchester Community Music School
- New Hampshire Association for the Blind
- New Hampshire Catholic Charities
- New Hampshire Food Bank
- New Horizons
- The Pease Greeters
- The Salvation Army
- Toys for Tots
- United Way
- Granite YMCA Start Program
- Manchester Moves