Meet the associates
At Howe, Riley & Howe, our team is responsive, efficient and dedicated to maintaining excellence and continuity in staffing engagements.
- Abigail GallagherAbigail joined the firm in 2012. She completed courses at Champlain College and at the New Hampshire Community Technical College. Her prior experience includes working as an Accounting Implementation and Support Specialist and an Accounting Assistant.My husband and I travelled to Costa Rica and I loved that it was so different than here. It was fascinating that you could be driving on a one lane dirt path for hours and end up in a thriving village. I loved hiking in the rainforests, seeing the active volcanos, white water rafting, and surfing.
- Ashley GelinasAshley joined the firm in 2014. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2015. Ashley received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting and Management and a minor in Hospitality Management from the University of New Hampshire. She also received her Master of Science in Accounting from the University of New Hampshire.I love traveling throughout New England during the summer because there are so many things to do and places to see.
- Belinda J. ChevalierBelinda joined the firm in 2017 with fourteen years of experience in public accounting. She received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Central Connecticut State University. Belinda serves on the Board of Directors as Treasurer for Continuum Arts Collective, a 501 (c)(3) organization established to support challenged youth with materials and methodologies for their artistic pursuits.I enjoy running the trails at Ragnar each summer, working on conquering the New Hampshire 4,000 footers and I am a proud mama of a rescue kitty named Beverly Leslie.
- Beth AntrobusBeth joined the firm in 2002. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2004. Beth received her Bachelor of Arts in English from Wellesley College and her Certificate in Accountancy from Bentley College.I am a big animal lover and have been occupied for the last couple of years with training two golden retriever puppies!
- Claire KounelasClaire joined the firm in 1994. She received her Associates degree in Accounting from Hesser College. Claire’s prior experience includes serving as the VP of Finance for a moving company.I love to bowl in the winter and my number one passion is playing golf in the summer!
- Dalton GyordaDalton joined the firm in 2018. He received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with options in both Accounting and Finance from the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire.I love to work with and teach at a variety of high school music programs. My own experiences with music have provided me with some of my greatest friends, memories, and life lessons and I hope to play a role in helping young students have similar experiences.
- Diane CorcoranDiane joined the firm in 2015 and has extensive background in managing commercial real estate and insurance agencies. She received her Bachelors degree in Accounting from NH College. Diane excels at financial statements, budgeting, forensic accounting, and internal accounting among others. Her past experience includes working as a controller and staff accountant, and was self-employed at an environmental engineering firm.My favorite season is summer as I spend a lot of my spare time kayaking with my husband and sometimes my two children and their spouses. I love to go out for hours!
- Holly HoynackiHolly joined the firm in 2012. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2016. Holly received her Bachelors degree in Accounting.In my spare time I enjoy hanging out with my rescue beagle mix and trying to bring my 1970’s house into the twenty-first century.
- Karen SoucyKaren joined the firm in 2002. She received her Bachelor of Science in Economics and Finance from New Hampshire College (now Southern New Hampshire University).I enjoy the different seasons that New Hampshire has to offer, each with its own beauty and outdoor activities. I especially look forward to the first snowfall each year.
- Laura SiskLaura joined the firm in 2006. She received her Associates degree in Accounting from Franklin Pierce College.I have been drawing and painting using all forms of material (oils, acrylics, pastels, watercolor, ink, etc.) and crafting since early elementary school. I have won awards in my younger years for my artistic abilities, including Honorable Mention from the State of New Hampshire for a pastel drawing I completed in high school.
- Lori GordonLori joined the firm in 2017. She holds a Master of Science in Accounting from the University of New Hampshire and a Master of Business Administration from Ohio Dominican University. Her prior experience includes working as a Case Management Supervisor and Case Administrator for the United States Bankruptcy Court, and as a Case Analyst.I am originally from the South and I find myself loving the outdoors and all the seasons New England has to offer. I love to explore the seasons with my two daughters.
- Mallory VincentMallory joined the firm in 2015. She received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting (four year honor program) from Southern New Hampshire University.Some of my hobbies include singing, playing the piano, hiking, skiing, playing cards, tobacco abuse prevention, education activities and eating dark chocolate.
- Nancy BraunNancy joined the firm in 1999. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2001. Nancy received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University.I travelled to Costa Rica and loved the diversity, beach, jungle, mountains and the animals.
- Nichole EggerlingNichole joined the firm in 2014. She has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2013. Nichole received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting from LeMoyne College.Because my husband coaches football, I know more about the sport than any woman should!
- Sarah RacicotSarah joined the firm in 2015 and has been a CPA in the State of New Hampshire since 2018. She received her Bachelor of Science in Accounting with a minor in Economics (summa cum laude) from Plymouth State University.My favorite season is fall. I love the weather and the foliage!
- Todd HaynesTodd joined the firm in 2015. He received his Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Saint Anselm College and is working towards his Masters of Science in Accounting at the University of Connecticut.I am always outside, whether it’s playing pick-up basketball, golfing, hiking, fishing, or barbequing.
- Victoria CrozuVictoria joined the firm in February 2018. She graduated from the Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a 4.0 GPA. Victoria’s prior experience includes working in the accounting department at Northway Bank.My motto in life is: “If you can create a career built on passion, your chances for success, fulfillment and longevity are greater than if you take a job simply for the paycheck.”
- Usha GurumurthyUsha joined the firm in 2017. She has been a CPA in the State of Massachusetts since 2014. Usha received her Master of Science in Accounting from the University of Phoenix and her Master of Business Administration, with a major in Finance, from the University of Pune in India. Her prior experience includes working as a Tax Senior and a Tax Supervisor.I grew up in India before living in Bahrain for a short time. I moved to the United States in 1998 and have traveled to several countries in Asia.