Translate and optimize your international financials
Wipfli/HRH has expertise in both International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Auditing Standards. The IFRS reporting framework is ideal for companies in the U.S. that report to a Foreign Parent Company. If you work abroad and qualify for the foreign earned income exclusion, you need a CPA who understands these complex rules and the interaction with the foreign tax credit. We assist clients who are doing business across the globe, whether it’s getting an answer to a tax issue in a foreign country or providing boots on the ground assistance.
Our international expertise includes:
- Inbound and outbound business expansion
- Tax treaties
- Permanent Establishment Exposure
- Transfer pricing
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)
- Nonresident and expat tax returns
- Controlled foreign corporations
- Subpart F-Income
- IAS and U.S. auditing standards
- IC-DISCs for tax incentives
Ready to Get Started?
Every experience is customized, so let’s set up a meeting and discuss what works for you.