Translate and optimize your international financials
HRH has expertise in both International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Auditing Standards. The IFRS reporting framework is ideal for companies in the U.S. that report to a Foreign Parent Company. If you work abroad and qualify for the foreign earned income exclusion, you need a CPA who understands these complex rules and the interaction with the foreign tax credit. Our BKR affiliation allows us to assist clients who are doing business across the globe, whether it’s getting an answer to a tax issue in a foreign country or providing boots on the ground assistance.
Our international expertise includes:
- Inbound and outbound business expansion
- Tax treaties
- Permanent Establishment Exposure
- Transfer pricing
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR)
- Nonresident and expat tax returns
- Controlled foreign corporations
- Subpart F-Income
- IAS and U.S. auditing standards
- IC-DISCs for tax incentives
Ready to Get Started?
Every experience is customized, so let’s set up a meeting and discuss what works for you.