Financial information you can trust to make decisions
You need sound accounting so you have useful and actionable information that informs the important decisions central to the success of your organization’s mission. Our tax, audit and accounting staff understand the nuances of non-profits and foundations, navigating the balance between social and fiscal responsibility.
Our specialties for non-profits include:
- Donor-advised/endowment funds
- Unrelated business income
- Form 990 series and state filing requirements
- Fundraising/grant making
- State fundraising requirements (i.e. charitable gaming activities)
- Non-profit mergers and acquisitions
- Restrictions on net assets
- Private foundation excise tax on investment income
- Donated items, services and use of facilities
- OMB Uniform Guidance and organization’s responsibilities
- Promises to give/pledges
- Functional expenses and joint activities
Ready to Get Started?
Every project is customized, so let’s set up a meeting to ensure your bases are covered.